Manages Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) breach reporting and response process by monitoring potential breach reports from the field; collecting data and background information (directly from field associates) to ascertain why the potential breach occurred; documenting investigation details; assisting department leadership in conducting analysis to substantiate if breach of personal information occurred; managing customer notifications and responses; submitting annual reporting to federal and state agencies; and identifying issues of significant compliance concerns and escalating them to department leadership management or other departments
* High school diploma
* 2 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal or related field.
* 2 years experience in customer service
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Associate or Bachelors degree
* Knowledge and experience with healthcare systems
* Knowledge and experience with compliance systems
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability?and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries?all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum?NWA has something for everyone.
Discover NW Arkansas
* ArtCrystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
* CultureWalton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
* EducationThe Amazeum
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
* CommuneBotanical Gardens
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
* ExploreDevil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
* come togetherFayetteville Square
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
* Multiple health plan options
* Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
* Associate discounts in-store and online
* Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
* Education assistance for Associate and dependents
Frequently asked questions
* On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
* Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
* How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
* What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
* Internet Explorer 8.0+
* Firefox 4.0+
* Safari 4.0+
* Chrome 12+
See All FAQs
Recently viewed jobs