At UCare, we deliver high-quality health coverage and services to help members of all ages maintain and improve their health. It's a big job that takes innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and a commitment to doing the right thing. Above all, it takes a compassionate team that is dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and our communities.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than just a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization, and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Our values of integrity, community, quality, flexibility, and respect permeate every aspect of our organization - from who we are and how we act, to what we do and how we do it. We owe our continued success to our employees who proudly embody our mission and values in everything they do.
GR REGULATORY MATERIALS SPECIALIST
This position is responsible to write and provide coordination and consultation on regulated enrollee materials to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines. Primary emphasis is on the creation and review of enrollee materials owned by Government Relations Regulatory Materials team. This position involves coordination of a high volume production process against regulatory timelines, and editing/performing quality assurance for regulated materials.
* Write, edit and perform quality assurance for enrollee materials owned by the Government Relations Regulatory Materials team to produce timely and accurate materials.
* Coordinate with organization-wide subject matter experts on all review of content and completion of materials owned by Government Relations Regulatory Materials to ensure all regulatory and operational timelines are met.
* Understand the regulatory requirements for development of regulated enrollee materials for assigned UCare products, including Medicare Advantage, State Public Programs, and Individual and Family Plans. Apply clear understanding of regulatory requirements and solid editing skills to ensure all materials are accurate and compliant.
* Understand benefit, coverage, and pricing information to ensure materials are accurate.
* Serve as editorial resource and consultant to departments on enrollee materials projects and work collaboratively across departments on any material-related projects.
* Collaborate with UCare representatives on internal and external enrollee materials workgroups, which may include the Minnesota MSHO Materials Workgroup, the Integrated SNBC Materials Workgroup, and the Managed Care (State Public Programs) Materials Workgroup. Coordinate involvement of other UCare staff to create and review workgroup enrollee materials.
* Review and edit model and operational enrollee letters for regulatory and branding compliance. Consult with business owners regarding health literacy of content.
Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred; demonstrated experience in health care industry may be considered in lieu of degree.
Health care or managed care experience. One year experience with creation or review of regulated enrollee materials for a managed care organization or health insurance company (e.g., Evidence of Coverage (EOC), Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)). Demonstrated experience with knowledge management, managing and updating online knowledge bases, or training documentation.
Three years of experience with creation of regulated enrollee materials for a managed care organization or health insurance company (e.g., EOCs, ANOCs).
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
UCare is proud to be a recognized Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 9th consecutive year. As a part of our collaborative team, you'll experience the rewards that come with helping others and seeing the positive results of your hard work. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and give you the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, a myriad of volunteer activities, and a number of other rewards. If you're looking for a welcoming environment that celebrates what you have to offer, helps you build on your strengths, and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
Associated topics: chaplain, community and in home participating, customer experience, liasion, minister, priest, resource specialist, teacher, tutor, vocational support/training