At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Join us at this upcoming event and explore whats possible with a career at U.S. Bank!
Date: Thursday, March 1st
Time: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Location: U.S. Bank Mission Viejo Branch
25972 Muirlands Blvd.
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Teller Coordinators lead teams of tellers to help customers meet their financial goals and give a warm welcome to everyone who walks into the branch ; all while assisting in the administration and supervision of the teller area. Teller Coordinators prepare work schedules, provide input on performance reviews; participate in new teller training and mentoring; provide ongoing training and support to other tellers; and perform teller duties. Teller Coordinators also provide solutions to customers more complex questions and concerns.
At U.S. Bank, youll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Teller Coordinators have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
Were looking for people who want more than just a job who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore whats possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of consecutive, current, and proven success experience in cash handling and/or customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Thorough knowledge of teller services, customer service/relations, and staffing/recruiting
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations, compliance, and products
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Strong reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills a plus
- Previous experience related to performing in a lead or head teller capacity
Associated topics: bank teller, branch teller, customer, customer service, customer service representative, deposit, saving, service associate, service representative, teller