Client Reference Code:
235737The Spectrum Sales Coordinator will provide detailed, in-depth research and analysis for the Spectrum Direct Sales department regarding all relevant metrics. The Spectrum Sales Coordinator will also manage department logistics, initiatives and communication between department management and other departments or business affiliates. This position has extensive contact with department personnel as well as leadership from all areas of the organization.
- Interpret daily, weekly, monthly sales operating metrics and provide summary results against business objectives
- Prepare reports as directed, detailing a variety of conditions to enable leadership to forecast
- Ensure dissemination of applicable training materials throughout the sales team and ensure that accurate and up to date information is stored as appropriate
- Serve as the subject matter expert on department processes, consistently supporting leadership and actively initiating efforts to simplify and enhance department processes.
- Quickly learn, understand and apply advanced functionality on proprietary systems including ICOMS, RealTime Results, Service Now and Remedy.
- Responsible for coordinating resolution of customer escalations.
- Assist leadership with onboarding personnel
- Manage Coordinate allocation and tracking of department resources, including uniforms, equipment and collateral.
- Process and track invoices received from vendors to ensure accurate billing and payment
- Monitor multiple dashboards- analyzing, compiling and formatting diversified material into stream-lined reporting
- Assist with sales incentive execution, tracking and results communication
- Provide administrative support for the department.
- Coordinate meetings and participate as needed.
- Respond to internal customer requests and inquires.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Job Code :
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, while working calmly, quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, high-stress environment with multiple priorities.
- Exhibit professional courtesy and patience with internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude, diplomatic approach, confidence and comfort around peers and leadership team.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and drive continuous operational improvements.
- Ability to translate and communicate complex conclusions in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
- Effective team player with ability to develop strong relationships with all levels and departments across the organization.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with co-workers in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
- Very high proficiency in computer skills required, including advanced MS Excel skills/experience
SAA100 Sales Coordinator Nonexempt