Location: Somerset Job Title
Sr. Demand Planner Job Description
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of Demand Planning team. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving reliable forecasts, so aspiring for Demand accuracy must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Work as a Demand Planner on problems of diverse scope where analysis of planning data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Develop solutions that require a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of planning principles, -theories and -concepts.
- Formulate the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired planning knowledge.
- Lead multi-disciplinary planning change projects, managing a number of people.
- Work independently and provide consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Introduce planning methods/procedures that are new for the organization.
- Apply advanced planning process principles to multiple tasks.
- Be proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines. Determines feasibility of planning concepts or projects.
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of related experience in Demand Planning. MS/MBA is a plus.
- Experience and ability to drive products through tactical, meaningful demand planning with thoughtful/analytically viewed recommendations is required
- Experience with demand planning process development is strongly preferred
- Forecast Accuracy with ability to drive accuracy with a PDCA methodology (Plan Do Check Act)
- Analytical ability to predict/prepare for challenging forecast figures and data
- Ability and experience with successful Account Planning and Customer Collaboration
- Focus on and ability to leverage experience with Statistical tools and techniques required
- SAP strongly preferred