SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world. Location:
Madison, WI Job Description:
This role is responsible for administrative functions related to the operation of the SGS Verona,WI office, Program Management department and Program Management projects. This includes assisting the Operations Manager in a variety of tasks including by not limited to; accounting, reporting, tracking procurement, processing invoices and the creation of process improvement tools. Position will also handle project coordination tasks, under direction of Program Management Project Managers.
Position is available for full or part time applicants.
The following responsibilities are typical of this position, but are not all encompassing. Responsibilities :
- General Administrative
- Data entry into Program Management reporting tool(s) and Order Board (online accounting tool)
- Consultant, supplier, and contractor invoice processing. Coordination between Accounting and PM team for processing, updating purchasing tool(s) and Program Management accounting tool(s).
- Expense report processing.
- Update and maintain leads and proposal data into a CRM database
- Setting up and maintaining a project file structure and project data organization
- Office maintenance, mail, supply orders, and light cleaning.
- Project Coordination
- Creating, updating and communicating schedules and work plans
- Tracking open issues, updating issue logs
- Setting up meetings and arranging travel
- Contact directories
- Organizational charts
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Assembling studies, reports and drawings
- Coordination with engineering team on RFI and submittal process
- Coordination with commissioning team on document creation and sign off.
- Assembling project close out documents, lessons learned, drawings and O&M data.
- Electronic archiving of completed projects
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, Word), email, and web based databases
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High School degree
- Previous employment as an Administrative assistant or Industrial Engineering coordination background preferred
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel action.