Join Team Merlin at SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium!
Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun? Do you wish to cast a spell of laughter and enjoyment to the people around you? Want to join a team that creates smiles and memories globally on a daily basis? Then you have the magic to be Team Merlin at SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium at the Mall of America! About The Role
Create and deliver the strategies for delivering visitor volume and revenue for our dynamic and fast growing global company. As the Trade Sales Coordinator, you will be right in the heart of the magic by building partnerships and networking with local trade partners, corporate partners, tour and travel operators and other pertinent stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Heavy telephone contact with school and daycare programs, hotel concierges, corporate groups, travel and tourism contacts, and shuttle programs
- Implementing strong trade, schools, groups and network marketing strategies
- Deliver visitor volume and revenue with a specific focus on midweek volume to drive revenue targets and spends per head
- Drive sales through advanced ticket purchase, credit accounts, Referral Card scheme or promotional discounts.
- Keeps Marketing Manager and Trade Sales Manager informed of progress toward established sales and revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects.
- Adopts an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to guest service, and demonstrates the Merlin Values at every opportunity
- Participates in trade shows when necessary
- Answer incoming calls and make advanced bookings
- Coordinate group arrivals with the operations team About You
- Experience in group sales, event coordination and marketing preferred.
- The ability to network and influence across the leisure, tourism and business sectors.
- A passionate and driven sales and marketing professional able to influence across all levels.
- Powerful presentation skills and the confidence to represent the business.
- A natural team leader with a confident, assertive but approachable personality.
- Strong computer skills. Ability to utilize standard software applications to include MS Office suite.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task as necessary.
- Highly organized, flexible, and willing to complete tasks within deadlines
- Possess strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Desire to work in fast-paced environments.Education:
Bachelor's degree preferred.
About The Benefits
In return you will find a competitive salary and benefits package (including a medical, vision, dental, life insurance and 401(k) matching plan offering), share program opportunities, and benefit from free entry to all of our Merlin attractions which also extend to family and friends. In addition, you can expect continued growth of joining an exciting, global organization. About Us
SEA LIFE is the world's biggest aquarium. From sharks to sea turtles, and jellyfish to seahorses, SEA LIFE Aquarium showcases over 10,000 sea creatures worldwide.
Merlin Entertainments, plc is a business built on fun. We are the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator. We operate over 100 attractions, eight hotels and three holiday villages in 22 countries across four continents and we run some of the best known names in global leisure. These include the likes of SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, the Dungeons, the Eye brand, and LEGOLAND. Whether you are serving delicious food, working in the office, maintaining the attractions, entertaining guest or operating rides, the objective is to provide a truly memorable experience and a great day out for all members of the family.
We offer flexible opportunities, in a totally unique environment. We know this is a great place to work, but don't just take our word for it.click on 'apply now'.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales manager, supervisor