Customer ServiceStreamline Coordinator
Streamline Customer Service Representatives [CSRs] are responsible for the collection of all Streamline orders. They will act as Production Planner for the Streamline accounts as well as the backup for RRD Affiliates. Streamline CSRs act as the communications link between the Account Executive(s), the customer, and all production departments. This position includes both Customer Service and IT/Database Management responsibilities
* Ensure job instructions are entered and verified in the various manufacturing systems and queued in to the production schedule.
* Confer with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs.
* Coordinate production of components with other internal plants and/or external vendors as required.
* Setting up variable products for our Streamline sites using Pageflex's Studio Application to design templates, based on customer specifications and brand standards
* Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues with customer jobs. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root cause. May make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
* May provide pre-sales support with customers and discuss the manufacturing capabilities and requirements needed to produce a successful job.
* Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
* Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
* Website content manager for several platforms which includes creating products, uploading images, creating groups and categories.
HS diploma or equivalent with 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer