Workforce Management Forecasting Analyst- RemotePosition Description:
The Forecasting Analyst will analyze contact volumes, AHT, impact events, occupancy, and contact center staffing activities to provide management information and make recommendations for the full and part time staffing needs to support our partner activities. The role will build a working relationship with the Senior Management team and Partner Relationship Managers and make recommendations based on business forecasts and actual activities. They will drive the process that analyzes historical staffing trends to blend with partner business activities and generate the partner, segment and workforce projections and hiring plans for our contact center operations. These dynamic staff plans determine how the contact center reacts in the short/long term to effectively respond to the operational demands of the business. The responsibilities will be extremely time sensitive and will have a significant impact on the center's environment and variable labor margin. This position will be responsible for the development of long-term capacity plans and will provide accurate workload predictions for quarterly/annual budgeting and planning.Key Performance Drivers:
This position is vital to the proper alignment of labor levels to demands to ensure a balance between minimizing variable labor costs and maximizing service levels. The key performance metrics are:
- Forecast to Actual performance variance
- Minimize unplanned demand impact events
- Senior Management feedback regarding timely analysis of demand and recommendations.
- Serve as subject matter expert on workforce planning and call center analytics.
- Provide daily, weekly, and period analysis to Customer Service Management regarding performance of centers related to forecasts, service levels, occupancy, staffing utilization, and impact events.
- Make recommendations for business actions to support demand trends.
- Develop relationships with Operations Management and Partner/Account Management supporting business units to ensure the incorporation of all anticipated business demands.
- Oversee the generation of national, site, and partner forecasted staffing plans.
- Create, publish and effectively communicate information and analysis measuring forecast and workforce performance to identify key areas of concentration and potential improvements to the operating environment. This includes improving the staffing models and executive/management reporting used for workforce planning and analysis.
- Develop working relationships with other departments to ensure success. Participate in cross-functional teams to leverage workforce processes / management, strategic planning and other operational methodologies and tools.
- Partner with the operations staff and other business units to foster a balanced management of call center support functions, linking activities and planning across sites.
- Data management of staff planning operational systems (Aspect, TotalView, Center Bridge, Insight, SAS Forecast Server).
- Perform Adhoc analysis on new business initiatives and changes to business conditions.
- Provide analysis of attrition rates, and resource allocation to support hiring and capacity planning.
- 4-year college degree in business, mathematics, or statistics or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years Call Center experience with a concentration in workforce management analytics required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills in a dynamic business environment required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong statistical, advanced PC, and spreadsheet computer skills required.
- Experience with developing forecasts in Verint WFM required. 15.0 version a plus.
- Experience with business or workforce forecasting required.
- Highly motivated and challenge-oriented individual preferred.
- Ability to work well independently preferred
- Comfort interacting with all levels of management and customers preferred.
- Position can work REMOTE