Global Talent Coordinator
**Job Number** R160364
**Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate**
Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa - United Kingdom - Home Counties - Denham
We have a purpose to create Great Hotels Guest Love through delivering our brand promise of True Hospitality for everyone.
We know there's no one quite like you, your talents, dreams and interests make you who you are and that's what we want at IHG.
You may not have heard of IHG, but the chances are you aware of our brands! IHG is one of the largest hotel companies in the world, with a family of brands including InterContinental, Holiday Inn and Crowne Plaza.
We believe the culture at IHG is unique as it's created by our People and founded on strong values. These values are our Winning Ways and they are a set of beliefs and behaviours that are important to us and our customers - that's one of the reasons why we've been certified as a Top Employer UK 2018 by the Top Employers Institute.
Your day to day
The Global Talent Team are searching for a pro-active **Global Talent Coordinator** to join their team.
Your remit will be to support the delivery of the Global Talent agenda - this will be one of a pool of roles that supports across Talent & Performance, Leadership Development and Diversity & Inclusion.
You will support the team by providing co-ordination support in the development and embedding of practices and interventions across the talent agenda which could include: -
1. Support the team by providing co-ordination support in the development and embedding of practices and interventions across the talent agenda. For example;
1. Leadership: 2X workouts, the growth behaviour learning summits (a virtual MOOC platform and programme), co-ordinating key global programme logistics
2. Talent and Performance: the annual talent and performance planning cycle, succession planning, career pathing/framework projects, co-ordinating talent boards, mentoring
3. Talent systems and measurement: being the lead expert for talent systems i.e. Workday, Mentorcliq
2. Provide adhoc information and reporting as required
3. Liaise closely with Internal Comms team to issue & maintain relevant communications on intranet & LMS.
4. Collaborating with colleagues across geographies and other parts of the HR organisation to engage in key talent/leadership/D&I programmes
5. Conducting research to help the team gain insights and best practices
6. Maintenance of documentation, policies, practices
In the role, you will collaborate with colleagues across geographies and other parts of the HR organisation to engage in key talent/leadership/D&I programmes. You will conduct research to help the team gain insights and best practices and be responsible for the maintenance of documentation, policies and practices.
What we need from you
You will be a self-starter, able to work at pace and someone who is a strong collaborator, able to build relationships across and outside of your team. You will have an eye for detail, be analytical and enjoy multitasking with strong powerPoint and excel skills. It is essential that you have a real passion for Talent, Leadership Development and the Diversity and Inclusion agenda.
We are looking for someone who has either worked with HR or other systems, with the ability to leverage data or an individual who has previous experience as a coordinator with demonstrable evidence of adding value to the team. We would also consider a recent graduate who has experience in HR with the ambition to build a career within the wider HR community.
What we offer
At IHG, you enjoy a competitive financial and benefits package which will include healthcare support and hotel room discounts. We also have free parking on site, a free gym on site, a subsidised restaurant and Starbucks.
**But most of all... we'll give you room to be yourself!**
**Hit apply if you think you have the skills we're looking for!**
IHG is an Equal Opportunities Employer