Summer Intern - Geographic Unit Operations, Member & Geographic Activities
6 Whispering Pines Way
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The incumbent in this position is primarily responsible for the execution of organizational processes that support geographic units and their volunteer leaders while continually making improvements to the quality, productivity and efficiency of those processes. The role typically reports to a Supervisor Member and Geographic Activities and manages no direct reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
Geographic Unit Tracking and Reporting:
* Track and confirm geographic unit meeting and officer reporting is completed and properly recorded * Monitor and generate notifications of geographic units that are in a delinquent status requiring action be taken in advance of dissolution.
Operations and Administration:
* Address volunteer inquiries regarding rebate status, officer and meeting reporting discrepancies * Confirm and authorize rebate eligibility and generating supporting rebate documentation for payment to sections and student branches * Prepare and confirm accuracy of payment recipients for student rebates * Prepare and communicate timeline status for meeting rebate requirements and advance warning of unit dissolution * Perform data collection and analysis of MGA processes, services and programs that impact the success of its units and volunteers including, but not limited to:
oAd hoc requests by MGA volunteers
oCompiling results of surveys
oResearching section websites, newsletters and activities
* Maintain web pages that are impacted by changes to operations of geographic units
LMS Site Maintenance and Administration:
* Update or remove outdated content * Set up or maintain Action Plans for all designated volunteer positions residing in the CLE * Use graphics and flash video to enhance existing course content * Video-tape/record live instructor presentations and edit as needed
Communications and Coordination:
* Assist with miscellaneous volunteer communications * Distribute and monitor VOLT post graduate's surveys and data reporting on role progression