Labor Relations Specialist - Atlantic City Electric (PHI) - Exelon Corporation
19 Grand Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Description At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Labor Relations Specialist has accountability to monitor the effectiveness of various HR employee relations/compliance programs, primarily through use of data analytics and HR self assessments. ? The Labor Relations Specialist proactively identifies opportunities for process improvements in HR employee relations/compliance processes, (e. g. Contractor Management, I-9 Compliance, Employee Out - Processing, Employee Investigations and Employee Moves/Changes). ?
In addition, the Specialist will pull, analyze and report on compliance risks and other key HR human capital metrics.
The Specialist will support coordination of HR training sessions and focus groups related to HR employee relations and compliance programs.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Conduct internal HR Self Assessments/Data Analytics over high risk HR Employee Relations/Compliance functions to identify risks and process gaps. ? Develop recommendations to close gaps identified. Pull, analyze and report on compliance risks and other key HR human capital metrics
Provide assistance to HR and Line Managers on employee relations/compliance policy interpretation and application. ?
Assist in planning and coordinating HR OpCo training sessions. ? Assist in the research of training needs and pilot programs. ? Plan and facilitate training. ?? ?
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organization Effectiveness, Internal Audit or Business or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Expertise in Excel and Data Analysis
- Proficient knowledge of HRPC/Peoplesoft HRIS
- Proven skills in performance/process improvements including process mapping and process documentation, Visio preferred
- Excellent planning and organization skills#CD# attention to detail ? Preferred:
Qualifications - Operates independently
- Responsible for understanding and anticipating business needs, gathering requirements and producing innovative results.
- Routinely interacts with Audit, Legal and HR leaders
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster
Associated topics: consultant, employee relation, happy, labor relation, relation, specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.