401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
Position Description Summary:
Use knowledge of the rating and customer master transactions/screens in the operations system, tariff rates and rules, copies of contracts, maps/atlases, and any other information available to support account implementations. Read and interpret rates and rules related to customer pricing and publish standardized documents or enter into the operations system.
Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Reformat pricing requests using Microsoft Word and Excel files to a specific standard for use internally and externally.
* Enforce company-established policies, procedures, and guidelines related to the submission and approval of pricing and account implementations.
* Provide analysis of tariff request information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Input rates and rules into the operations system. Test rates entered into the operations system to ensure correctness.
* Create and distribute rating files used in customer rating systems.
* Research and resolve rating errors, communicate findings to management and other departments.
* Coach field operations and sales in understanding the rating process and the transactions/screens that can help them improve the quality and completeness of requests that they submit for entering into the operations system.
* Maintain various databases and keep them current based on the progress/completion of each request.
The individual in this position must be capable of performing all of the essential functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world's most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.