Principal Accountabilities (The following is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all expectations.):
* Compiling the master airway bills and breaks down consolidation into house airway bills
* Enter and updates on-line system with information on disposition of shipments
* Research and identify the custom brokerage of inbound shipments
* Notifies brokers and consignees of arrival of shipments, distributes documents to brokers and/or consignees. Collects receivables where applicable
* Prepares documents required to move inbound shipments between U.S. ports
* Monitors consolidation transfer times to ensure service levels are maintained
DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world's most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.