* Bachelor's degree in education, Master's degree preferred
* Five years of directly related experience, management experience, curriculum development and professional development experience
* Demonstrated strategic and operational planning skills
* Demonstrated excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point
* Demonstrated administrative ability to manage staff and resources
* Demonstrated exemplary skills in presentation, designing, planning, implementing, and monitoring projects/programs in accordance with specified guidelines and policies
* Prepare all related program budgets and monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
* Design, implement, monitor, support, communicate, and continuously improve K-12 education
* Work closely with School Leadership and Academic Improvement and Accountability Division staff in creating, coordinating and presenting professional development
* Assist in the implementation of professional development for faculty and staff
* Assist with campus visits focusing on instruction to facilitate the implementation of all instructional programs, services, resources, and tools
* Assist campus leadership in the identification of career pathways and programs, instructional activities, and current effective teaching practices to ensure continuous improvement in academic achievement of students
* Manage and monitor the higher education partnerships and campus relationships, and board documents
* Manage and monitor the industry partners and campus relationships, and board documents
* Assist with contract processes that include monitoring contract compliance and implementation, if applicable
* Assist in mentoring other campus staff in performing their responsibilities by providing ongoing capacity building and managing their workflow to accomplish assigned tasks
* Evaluate the work products of programs and make suggestions and corrections, as needed, to meet the standards of the department in the areas of curriculum resources and professional development
* Develop project plans then assign and monitor work streams to achieve the goals of the department
* Work closely with the director and/or the executive director to manage departmental initiatives
* At the request of the director, represent the department at meetings with community partners, executive directors, assistant superintendents, and deputy chiefs
* Stay informed of legislative updates and district initiatives
* Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned
* All federally funded incumbents of this position must comply with time and effort reporting requirements through personnel activity reports or periodic certification, as appropriate (if statement is applicable)
Minimum Salary: $55,995
Selected individuals for Dallas Independent School District positions will be placed according to compensation guidelines. A campus-based employee may not assume a new position for which he/she was selected based upon the posting process until the end of the current semester, unless approved by the chief officer - Human Capital Management. Federally funded personnel must comply with time and effort reporting requirements through personnel activity reports or periodic certifications, as appropriate.
A security check and disclosure of family relationship information is required for all positions.
No telephone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/HDallas Independent School District, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, as well as board policy not to discriminate in such a manner (not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).