- Creative Circle
- $52,550.00 -94,120.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our client, a leader in the Real Estate industry is seeking a Digital Media Strategist to drive their social media efforts on a Full-time basis!
The ideal Digital Media Stategist will:
- schedule, post & report content across social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & Snapchat
-update social media strategy guidelines, capabilities and departmental assets
- proactively develop strategies and tactics, managing all necessary steps for their implementation and measuring their effectiveness (both PAID & organically)
- write compelling copy for the company website, email campaigns, social media, white papers, blogs & shorter-form prose pieces & infographics
-track & synthesize ongoing trends in social media to ensure best in class
- use Google Analytics, NetBase, SimplyMeasured & Facebook Insights
-seek & develop relationships w/ key digital influencers, potential brand ambassadors to scale the brands identity
-define the company's holistic social media strategy
- work across various departments to ensure the company's brand, tone & messaging are consistent and effective across all mediums. ?
The ideal Digital Media Strategist must have:
-a bachelors degree with 2-5 years of social media experience (both organic & PAID)
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- ability to self-start
-demonstrated ability to execute & optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, & LinkedIn Ads
-experience with listening tools & evaluating comprehensive social analytics?
- ability to be team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility ?
Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus!!!
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.