Our client, a leader in the Real Estate industry is seeking a Digital Media Strategist to drive their social media efforts on a Full-time basis!
The ideal Digital Media Stategist will:
- schedule, post & report content across social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter & Snapchat
-update social media strategy guidelines, capabilities and departmental assets
- proactively develop strategies and tactics, managing all necessary steps for their implementation and measuring their effectiveness (both PAID & organically)
- write compelling copy for the company website, email campaigns, social media, white papers, blogs & shorter-form prose pieces & infographics
-track & synthesize ongoing trends in social media to ensure best in class
- use Google Analytics, NetBase, SimplyMeasured & Facebook Insights
-seek & develop relationships w/ key digital influencers, potential brand ambassadors to scale the brands identity
-define the company's holistic social media strategy
- work across various departments to ensure the company's brand, tone & messaging are consistent and effective across all mediums. ?
The ideal Digital Media Strategist must have:
-a bachelors degree with 2-5 years of social media experience (both organic & PAID)
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- ability to self-start
-demonstrated ability to execute & optimize social media advertising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, & LinkedIn Ads
-experience with listening tools & evaluating comprehensive social analytics?
- ability to be team-player, flexible, positive, engaged, responsible, creative and willing to continually learn with the potential and desire to assume increased responsibility ?
Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus!!!