Neonatology opening in , Idaho. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Join a group of Neonatologists in a state-of-the-art, highly awarded hospital. You will practice in a Level 3 NICU with an energetic team of colleagues and then enjoy your time off in some of the most beautiful surroundings on this planet.
Picturesque community offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The areas network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide a multitude of options for lifelong learning.
We have many positions available at CompHealth and can help you find the right Neonatology opportunity. Apply now, contact Sean Doton [Click Here to Apply] and send CV to [Click Here to Apply] All searches are confidential. Reference JOB-2353863.
- Hospital employed position
- Well established NICU group
- Brand new, state of the art facility
- Level 3 NICU
- Shift work
- Incredible compensation and benefits package
- Relocation and sign on bonus
- Located in a beautiful recreation area of Idaho
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: neonatology jobs, neonatologist jobs, neonatologist nurse jobs, pediatric neonatology jobs, pediatric neonatologist jobs
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care