The Celestar Corporation has teamed up for a proposed effort which requires the identification of a Deployment Coordinator (SOF). Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, we welcome you to apply for this challenging opportunity.
PRIMARY CONUS LOCATION: Fayetteville, NC
START DATE: Upon Award
CLEARANCE/ACCESS: Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access; Clearance, Access and Investigation must appear in JPAS and be within scope (5 - Years)
* Prepare, process and manage fulfillment of contract deployment requirements
* Provide support to deployers throughout the life cycle of the deployment, including planning, individual training, logistics, and administration in coordination with a contract dedicated Travel Coordinator
* Coordinate with teammate corporate POCs to maximize readiness
* Work directly with the Program Manager to ensure all appropriate parties are kept current with schedules, personnel status, and reports
* Provide organizational resources for travelers as the senior representative
* Process DoD Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS), Theater and Country Clearance request for OCONUS travel
* Provide timely interpretation and application of Joint Travel Regulations and the Foreign Clearance Guide to travel situations
* Possess strong oral and written communication skills, experience working with multidiscipline teams, and the ability to identify and analyze problems through the lens of their experience and subject matter expertise in order to generate executable solutions.
* Minimum of three (3) years of relevant DoD deployment management experience
* Three (3) years of experience with using Synchronized Pre-deployment and Operational Tracker (SPOT), APACS, ACE/AES and other deployment relevant systems
* Knowledge of the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) both foreign and domestic
* Ability to manage multiple activities with overlapping deadlines
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Bachelor Degree
* Experience providing direct deployed support to National SOF elements
* Valid US Passport
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a Best Athlete Selection Process! Please ensure that the required and/or desired experience is reflected on your resume to receive fair and competitive consideration.
Come onboard with a company that Values its Employees!
Celestar, a Veteran Owned Company, is Very Competitive with Salaries and Benefits. As an example, we offer Company Paid Benefits that include Employee and Family Dental Insurance, Employee Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Insurance. We also offer a 401k retirement company match, paid Holidays and Personal Time Off!