Overview: Provides coordination between assigned AMS Service Operations and a variety of internal departments to ensure accurate and efficient processes.
* Serves as a liaison between AMS operations and the OSC (Operations Service Center) to ensure seamless work order and billing process * Maintain and updates customer rates and billing requirements and assists in resolving customer tax certificate issues * Ensures accuracy and accountability in the AMS billing process and that customer invoice requirements are met and that accurate invoices are presented to Service and Operations Managers for approval * Prepares and updates reports on Labor Utilization, Service Time to Invoice, Operations Metrics, customer reports, AMS billing, indirect cost management, expense, WIP (Work in Process) and job margins * Prepares the AMS reconciliation. Assists in internal and external audits * Coordinate with Supply Chain on PO management and reconciliation to service requests * Coordinates the change order work process for AMS jobs. Opens WIP jobs and Discrete Jobs * Follows-up with Warranty credits. Tracks freight / hot shots and adders * Coordinates the FST (Field Service Technician) programs including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) programs for safety footwear and prescription eyewear * Serves as the gatekeeper of the On-Call list for ROTATION AMS/OTC/SC * Maintains 7&7/14&14 personnel list and ROTATION AMS ORG Chart * Enters, tracks and reports on required FST HSE training, schedules 3rd-party and customer HSE training, and enters observation cards * Assists in the coordination of required drug testing programs as needed for random testing and site entry * Reviews Service Technician's time for accuracy (for employee pay and billing). Serves as backup for Payroll (14/14 FST's time is local inputted into E-Time) * Assists Service Managers and Field Service Technicians with employee expense processing * Assists with vehicle expense accuracy * Provides clerical and administrative support including phones, keys, building maintenance, filing, copying, pick up and distribution of mail, delivery of messages, including screening telephone calls, greet visitors and relay messages to appropriate parties * Non-Essential Duties: Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
* Research and respond to inquiries regarding issues and problems and ensure timely follow and resolution * Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications * Effectively interact and communicate with management, team members, and customers as required * Plan own work, handle tasks simultaneously and to work effectively with interruptions and meet deadlines * Demonstrate strong attention to detail * Handle confidential or sensitive information or issues * Proficiency with: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) with ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats and navigating and running reports within Oracle
* Thorough knowledge of departmental function, terminology, interrelationships and systems used * Understanding of AMS financial metrics and what drives them in order to assist with financial reviews * Detailed knowledge of Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Operations Service Center, and BT
Minimum Education and Certification:
* High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized courses or Associates Degree in a related field * Driver's License with good driving record desired
* Typically 3 - 6 years working experience in a coordinator or customer service role * Typically at least three years' experience preparing documents, correspondence and spreadsheets, entering and verifying data and operating all types of office equipment
* Expected to serve as a resource to others
Physical Demands: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
* Regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear * Occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop * Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus * Lifting 10 pounds maximum with occasional lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.